Tuesday, March 11, 2008

bright light

Things are way better today... L had the colonoscopy today.... and is feeling really good..... HURRAY........... he drove over to Klps and i drove home, he was in the procedure room for over an hour, which really scared me, as they usually do the procedure as soon as they put him in the room, but the DR got lost, or was somewhere else, so they had to wait for her, over half an hour, and of course i am sitting out there panicking as the nurse said it would only take 15 to 20 minutes, so after 70 minutes i was just a little worried..but there was nothing.... she figures the internal bleeding came from his taking aspirin and Plavex for his heart... took too many blood thinners...but it was a good purge, got rid of all the winter sludge...and he is feeling good... will take a week or two to build up his strength... but i won't have to hubbysit anymore.... now i can look forward to going to OLDS see ya

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope your hubby gets better soon. I really would love to try a wheel but my friend is using his for awhile and then is going to lend me it. :) I haven't tried agility yet but plan to when my golden's skin gets better. You seem to have a great pack of dogs. :) I love border collies. :)